Tuesday, May 30, 2006

7 more chapters

I've just determined, perhaps erroneously, that I have 7 more chapters/sections to write, which has made me very happy. They even have titles:
Zener Cards
The Logan Fair
Homecoming
Lily in the Fire
The Prison, Revisited
Halloween
Ghost Walking
The titles are sort of like reminders to myself of what they're supposed to be about--another way to focus.
In other news, I've planted 13 of my 23 tomato plants, most of them heirloom varieties: German Johnson, Cherokee Purple (pictured), Yellow Brandywine, Yellow Pear, a red grape type, and some other ones I can't remember. My (very small) yard is a forest of tomato stakes.

2 Comments:

Blogger susan grimm said...

Maybe you should name each chapter after a tomato!! What would be happening in "Cherokee Johnson"?

6/01/2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger mary grimm said...

There should be Native Americans?

6/02/2006 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home